Thank you for being a part of the Functional Forum community, and for your interest in initiating a community in your local area.
Seven years before I started the Functional Forum, I was a sales representative for a supplement company. During that time, I saw a distinct need and desire from practitioners who were practicing root-cause medicine to connect and grow in their communities. One of the biggest frustrations we hear from our practitioners is that they feel isolated from the rest of their medical community who don’t “get” the true value of what they offer.
We started doing meetup events and experienced the magic that catalyzed the Functional Forum and sparked the idea of bringing like-minded practitioner communities together.
The purpose of the Functional Forum communities is to help you develop a network of practitioners in your area who “get it,” build your referral network, and add value to your practice, your community, and the movement at large.
To help you develop your local community, we host our Functional Forum event on the first Monday of each month and you can share aspects of the broadcast with your local community.
We are very selective about the content and speakers that we curate, so you are sure to get practitioner educational programming that brings together the top medical talent in this space, latest health news, functional medicine research, practice development strategies, and health technology in an upbeat, entertaining way.
By initiating a local Functional Forum community, you can expect to:
- Develop a community of like-minded providers in your area
- Create an environment that helps practitioners thrive in your community
- Build your influence in the functional integrative medicine industry
Who should host a community?
- Large-scale functional medicine clinics with deep roots in their local functional medicine community
- Sales representatives from supplement, lab or technology companies with a strong physician network
- Passionate advocates for functional medicine that are well-connected to their local functional medicine community willing to outreach to local practitioners daily and have excellent networking capabilities
- Local integrative service business committed to the functional medicine community (e.g., physical therapists, compounding pharmacies, etc.)
- Those willing to meet a minimum of four times per year and consistently engage with their local functional medicine community
If you meet these criteria and are interested in setting up a Functional Forum community in your area,
We believe that real answers to our medical crisis will require the thinking of many stakeholders and
have set up a system to achieve that and more.
We deeply appreciate your participation.
CEO and Co-Founder, Functional Forum